1. Not old. Vintage. :)

ATMOS for sale...

Discussion in 'Looking to Rehome' started by Andy Barr, Jan 29, 2022.

1. by Andy Barr
    Andy Barr

Andy Barr Captain

Blog Posts:
    Guys,

As ever, I try and ensure you fellas get first dibs on anything micro retro that must go out the door here.

I'm letting another fully tested and working, very nice condition Oric Atmos out into the community - anyone interested?

They are going for SILLY money, as you know with all of our kit these days, out on Feebay - anywhere between £200-400 - often untested and with less of a starter pack.

I am willing to sell an Atmos bundle (no original box, sorry) for £150 with:

PSU (yep, it's a little modded!), RF lead (SCART/RGB leads for a quality output are about £16), tape DIN lead, (plus a manual if I can find one - else a PDF) and some software to get you up and running (5 games tapes incl the official Welcome cassette) - and naturally the postage will be as low as I can get, ie £5 mark (UK only).

upload_2022-1-29_11-52-21.jpeg

upload_2022-1-29_11-53-33.png

It will be very well wrapped, packed and protected.

Let me know if you are interested and I will be advertising it elsewhere a little later today so at least you guys have a heads-up.

Cheers, Baz.

PS. If the Atmos sells on here I will also throw in these Speccy spare sports tapes for free.
    NB: If you only want these Speccy tapes then just let me know and you can have them for the cost of posting them to you (£2.50 UK)

upload_2022-1-29_11-56-43.png

nysavant likes this.
  2. by nysavant
    nysavant

nysavant Chief Officer

Blog Posts:
    Oh Andy, you absolute tease! If I had the cash then I would be snapping that little beauty off your hands quicker than you could load a floppy disk image!

Pretty sure that Atmos will find a really good home.

Andy Barr likes this.
  3. by Vyper68
    Vyper68

Vyper68 Chief Officer

Blog Posts:
    I would like to add another Atmos to my collection but I can’t find that kind of money right now. If you find an Atmos manual I would pay a decent price for it.

Andy Barr likes this.
  4. by Andy Barr
    Andy Barr

Andy Barr Captain

Blog Posts:
    Unfortunately, at best I might have one Atmos manual spare and I'll be bundling it with this sale, Rich.

If I see another one going reasonable online, I'll let you know, mate.

5. by Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine
    Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine

Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine Captain

Blog Posts:
    Not my thing, but, as always, best of luck..

Andy Barr likes this.
  6. by Andy Barr
    Andy Barr

Andy Barr Captain

Blog Posts:
    ***** SALE PENDING - A/W PAYMENT ******

SOLD TO ANOTHER UK RETRO FAN...

Update:

From Boston, Lincolnshire, so staying "local" lads!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2022
    AlexDrito and nysavant like this.