1. Not old. Vintage. :)

Awesome... Al drops by

Discussion in 'SIG: General Chat' started by Andy Barr, May 6, 2022.

1. by Andy Barr
    Andy Barr

Andy Barr Captain

Blog Posts:
    Ey oop!

Just a quick post as your retro pal and mine - Nysavant Al - just dropped by at the Baz Biome to meet me, the missus and the cat and to partake in a brew and a quick skeg at the items lurking in the Baz Cave.

He's been clocking up some miles today, has Al, visiting locations in and around Lincolnshire before piling up to see us in East Yorkshire and he's now away and heading up to North Yorks to Filey and Scarborough so I make that.... plenty of clicks between you and me.

upload_2022-5-6_20-2-37.jpeg

Many thanks for dropping by, Al.

It was great to finally meet and put a friendly face to a noble name and put the world to reets over a cuppa tea.

Cheers, matey and here's to your next tour in the summer once Baz has had his "rewire" and the sun comes out / your lass travels over from the States.

Here's to then, buddy and it was a real pleasure to meet you, mate.

2. by nysavant
    nysavant

nysavant Chief Officer

Blog Posts:
    I can now officially confirm that not only does Andy & Bev's super duper kitchen extension look a lot bigger in real life, but that the man himself appears quite a bit taller than he does on Zoom calls!

Great to meet you Andy, you make a smashing Yorkshire cuppa too. Only thing is, I forgot to lift all that Oric gear when I was leaving so if you wouldn't mind sticking the Atmos, disk drive, printer and cassette recorder in the post tomorrow please.... ;)

Andy Barr likes this.
  3. by Andy Barr
    Andy Barr

Andy Barr Captain

Blog Posts:
    Just remind me of yer address again, Al...?!

Many thanks for your kind comments and as per that video in the chatbox, losing my Atmos would be like tearing all me teeth out and losing my religion.

;-)

Great to see you, Al, and glad you had a good tour and made it back safely too, mate.

Here's to the next trip!

nysavant likes this.
  4. by Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine
    Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine

Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine Captain

Blog Posts:
    I didn't know you knew Charlie Drake, baz..."ello my darlin"

5. by Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine