1. We're in the beta phase now!

How do I manage my Profile?

Discussion in 'Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)' started by Timothy Kline, Feb 22, 2020.

?

Did you find this helpful in understanding how to access your Profile?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. by Timothy Kline
    Timothy Kline

Timothy Kline Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    Articles:
    I recommend that everyone at least familiarize themselves with their profile management.

Your profile affects what others may know about you. By way of example, some people might prefer to be in a Stealth mode, where they are presently on the board, but invisible to the general public.

Personalizing your profile with a photo is another way that you have complete control over, with such options as default image, an avatar, meme, or other appropriate image— or, an actual photo, past or present.

You have full control over what contact details are available to the general public, as well. Always spend a few moments looking over that section.

There are two ways to access your Profile:

For those using a mouse, simply mouseover your username in the Main Menu bar's right side:

Annotation 2020-02-22 0544412m.png

Annotation 2020-02-22 054441.png

And that's it!

Welcome to the Club!