1. Not old. Vintage. :)

How to register for an account?

Discussion in 'Site Guidelines and Principles' started by Timothy Kline, Feb 12, 2021.

1. by Timothy Kline
    Timothy Kline

Timothy Kline Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    Articles:
    Hi there, how has everyone been? I continue to drive a pretty challenging schedule, so I'm glad that you're making use of the Club. I have a lot of catching up to do, it seems, and I look forward to it. I'm happy to keep the lights on here for anyone and everyone.

Well, almost everyone. The Club sends me notifications when someone registers for an account so I can check it and make sure it's legit, and then grant access. And I get plenty enough spam registrations since opening it to automatic w/ admin approval that I've decided to close the auto-registering and just ask that anyone interested in posting and PM access to the Club, just drop me an email that includes the information below and I'll create your account, and provide you with a temporary password that will get you logged in so you can change it to your own preference. Simple as that. Allow a day or so for me to act on it: Life and all. :-/

Make sure your email includes:
    Your Real Name
    Your preferred email address to associate with your account
    Your preferred username
    Finally, if someone on the board knows you, mention it in your email.

Send it to me at envisionocity@fastmail.com

See ya online!
    --Tim

nysavant likes this.