1. Not old. Vintage. :)

Most ridiculous exercise excuse...

Discussion in 'SIG: General Chat' started by Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine, May 16, 2020.

1. by Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine
    Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine

Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine Deckhand

Blog Posts:
    Saw a cop this morning talking to a guy about being out and he said he was getting exercise but what was his mode of exercise, a bloody motorised scooter. The cop was having none of it and told him to get off home...

I'm seeing these bloody things everywhere, all have been unregulated so fly down the road at speed. I just can't get my head around them, there was a bloke when the schools were open who rode down the main road on one, he had his daughter on it and he was taking her to school on it, both child and bloke were not shy of a pie shop either, again the coppers were not pleased then as he was darting all over both sides of the road on it.

This is what I want to see happen...

Andy Barr and M.D.Baker like this.
  2. by M.D.Baker
    M.D.Baker

M.D.Baker Deckhand

Blog Posts:
    I'm surprised that so many places are still on lock down, even in the states. Oklahoma has now reopened for business in every way except sporting events, concerts, that type of thing. No one is on lock down, most people aren't even wearing masks anymore except for service workers while working. We are still practicing social distancing of course, but that bit may end up being the norm and never really go back.

Andy Barr likes this.
  3. by Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine
    Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine

Blog Posts:
    I still look at it from the POV of engineered social change, everything is being pushed as "The new way to do things" which in itself is a sign of deliberate change. This is the first time ever in the attack of a pandemic that we have done this sort of thing. I just hate the fact its left a lot of people totally paranoid about others and the ones not paranoid just fear others while that usual set just pretend all this is below them and they will carry on as was.

I still just see headless chicken choices by our governments, for so many heads of state to be all at odds with each other bothers me.

4. by M.D.Baker
    M.D.Baker

M.D.Baker Deckhand

Blog Posts:
    This is a perfect time for the governments to see how people respond to government control and whatnot if they want to go to marshal law. They are all studying this for the future and to see how far they can push to make people do what they want now, for future reference. This is our governments not allowing a crisis go to waste; an opportunity to take away our freedoms and establish more control.

Timothy Kline and Andy Barr like this.
  5. by Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine
    Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine

Blog Posts:
    And here's a little extra thing re the control, I was sat thinking about how governments treat the people at times and then I remember that about 10 years ago the US was seeing the army on the streets and them stockpiling plastic coffins and portable cells and no one had a clue what they were for and the army said nothing...There was train loads of them on the lines.

I think it was termed the FEMA coffins..

Roll on 10 years or so and suddenly we are in lockdown with people dying everywhere...

Coincidence?

The story is the coffins or coffin holders as they were, were owned by a company called Vantage who dealt in burying if memory serves and they stored them on land as it was "convenient".

We are talking 70,000 of these...That's quite an expectation of death..

Andy Barr likes this.
  6. by M.D.Baker
    M.D.Baker

M.D.Baker Deckhand

Blog Posts:
    FEMA is the name of our governments social emergency arm. Federal Emergency Management Agency. And they are always doing shady stuff, half the country, myself included steer clear of this social control agency if we can. It's they who were doing it, hence the name FEMA coffins.

The absolute last place I will go in the event of a national emergency is into a FEMA control camp. That is no typo, I mean 'control' not 'controlled.'

If things go that far south in this country, that's when I melt away into the wilderness to survive, not into government hands.

Timothy Kline and Andy Barr like this.
  7. by Andy Barr
    Andy Barr

Andy Barr Deckhand

Blog Posts:
    Nice one, Matt.
    Sounds like sound advice - just make your cave hideaway system big enough for me, Bev and me Orics - plus i reckon some of the other lads on here might wanna squeeze in too!
    As you say, these "care" services don't care... that's the big concern for us all.

8. by Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine
    Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine

Blog Posts:
    I'm worried about asking if I can squeeze in to his cave...

9. by Vulcanman
    Vulcanman

Vulcanman Galley Slave

Blog Posts:
    Sounds like we all need to take our picks and shovels over when we head for Matt's cave. Now where did I put the Deep Heat?:):):):)

Last edited: May 21, 2020
    Andy Barr likes this.
  10. by Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine
    Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine

Blog Posts:
    Bring Savlon cream, just in case...

Andy Barr likes this.
  11. by Vulcanman
    Vulcanman

Vulcanman Galley Slave

Blog Posts:
    A Hazmat suit might not go amiss.

Andy Barr likes this.
  12. by Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine
    Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine

Blog Posts:
    Especially if Matts horny!

And if he's playing a banjo when we get there then I'm taking my chances in the wild :)