1. Not old. Vintage. :)

Most liked posts in thread: Speedbumps in Life

1. by Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine
    Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine

Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine Captain

Blog Posts:
    Tim,

Sorry to hear about your friend and we wish him a speedy recovery, it's also lovely to see you are stepping in to help him.

There's a sad lack of care in the world so it's warming to hear when it's happening.

Keep safe...

Graham, Andy Barr and Timothy Kline like this.
  2. by M.D.Baker
    M.D.Baker

M.D.Baker Chief Officer

Blog Posts:
    No problem Tim, we know you'll recover some great stuff for us all. It seems most of us are up to something not usual these days, for whatever reasons. I wish I had more time myself right now, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel (which will coincide with about the end of the year I think), and hope to have far more time to get my Atari shit in order too. Today it's raining here, so that means a day off of the usual work around here and maybe I'll get working on my 800 or 1200XL again.

So...what's this TV shop like? Just a shop with modern TV's to sell? Anything cool or special they sell or do? Or just a bog-standard shop with TV's to stock, sell and ship? Could this turn into a regular job for you if the (God forbid) other guy doesn't make it back?

Graham, Andy Barr and Timothy Kline like this.
  3. by Graham
    Graham

Graham Chief Officer

Blog Posts:
    Hi Tim

You’re apologising for not being around...
    Hey someone very kindly setup a great Atari online "Club" .. (with members more like a bunch of friends that are spread far and wide)
    I'd like to echo Paul & Matt, so nice to hear your helping out your friend whilst his employee hopefully get treatment, also interested in the kind of 'shop'
    I hope you're keeping safe from any visiting customers
    All the Best

P.S. Better slow down for those', wrecks the dampers and cracks the springs if you take'em to fast..

Andy Barr and Timothy Kline like this.
  4. by Andy Barr
    Andy Barr

Andy Barr Captain

Blog Posts:
    All the best, Tim.
    I am sure your help will have a positive impact and before long, things will be back on an even keel with that business - well done for "mucking in".

Timothy Kline and Graham like this.