1. We're in the beta phase now!

Style Chooser

Discussion in 'System Updates' started by Timothy Kline, Mar 14, 2020.

Tags:
  1. by Timothy Kline
    Timothy Kline

Timothy Kline Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    Articles:
    I've added a different-colored style to the Club, for those interested. Might add a few more as we go along.

The Style Chooser is a bit obscure, however.

Scroll allllllllll the way to the bottom of any page on the Club and you should see, in the lower left:

[​IMG]

Click or tap on "Atari Owner Primary Template" and a box should open with the following options:

[​IMG]

Click on any of the Atari Owner styles that are labeled according to the primary color of that style.

Although Corp. and Modern Gamer are shown as styles, I would not recommend them, as they require additional customization on the back-end that I will not be doing, and I have disabled them as user selectable so they shouldn't be displaying at all for you. Maybe I'm seeing them since I'm logged in as an Admin... in which case, disregard the bit about those two Style options.

Default Style is as it says: Basic, default look for the Club. Some might like it, so it's available.

That's it for this particular System Update. See you online!

--Tim

M.D.Baker likes this.
  2. by M.D.Baker
    M.D.Baker

M.D.Baker Deckhand

Blog Posts:
    It was actually one of the first things I investigated when you started your site, as I rarely prefer the default style on most forums. But it wasn't set-up yet at that time. I've chosen green for now, as it's my favorite color, but I'll check the others out too, eventually.