1. Not old. Vintage. :)

Super selections to salivate over...

Discussion in 'Looking to Rehome' started by Andy Barr, Apr 21, 2020.

1. by Andy Barr
    Andy Barr

Andy Barr Deckhand

Blog Posts:
    Not much of a thread title/body but some super selections here, sellers lists of really interesting, rarebirds and attractive propositions in these lists I stumbled upon last night whilst burning the midnight oil, fellas.

See what you think:

1) Amongst others, a Commodore GS Games System here (rival to the XEGS?) which I personally have never clapped eyes on:

[​IMG]

There's also a boxed Oric and Mattel Aquarius plus some ROM carts for the VIC and some marvellous old mags over at:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/sinewb_7...U1sAAOSwInlenX~B&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

2) I think I've already flagged up the MUPET device in this guy's list but there's also a heap of other heavenly bodies, eg. a load of tapes including some for the MSX range, plus a Memotech MTX512 and some lovely old PETs going for a song...

[​IMG]

Check em out over at:
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/tia7036b...tFQAAOSwJgxene3p&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

3) Finally, in this list there's so much in the way of carts, disks and various consoles up for grabs - there was an Atari 7800 for £50 odd but surprise, surprise it's gone...still some groovy software at gReat prices though:

[​IMG]

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/retro_dr...YY8AAOSw-B9ene8p&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

2. by Vyper68
    Vyper68

Vyper68 Deckhand

Blog Posts:
    It's like they picked up someones old collection after they popped their clogs sadly.

3. by Andy Barr
    Andy Barr

Andy Barr Deckhand

Blog Posts:
    Yes, I do believe that's the case, Richie, with the 2nd list of bits - sounds like (s)he's inherited the job of clearing out dad's old 'stuff'. It is sad but I bet these machines gave great pleasure to the old retronaut before he grew too weary to use them any more and here's an opportunity to at least give them a 2nd life rather than end up down the tip.

Any bits you like the look of, mate?

Sunny here, but by hell, that easterly wind is 'cawld'.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  4. by Vyper68
    Vyper68

Vyper68 Deckhand

Blog Posts:
    Sat outside, it’s a little windy but still very warm.

[​IMG]

Andy Barr likes this.
  5. by Andy Barr
    Andy Barr

Andy Barr Deckhand

Blog Posts:
    Beautiful, mate. That's one helluva tranquil, beautiful space you and Sonia have created there - must be very therapeutic and relaxing for you both. Really nice blend of greenery, flowers, shrubs and trees and the gravel path just makes you want to get up and walk around, fill yer lungs with fresh air and look around... well done, fella. I;m giving you a 9.9/10 for that one, Rich. Funny you should post this as I'm about to repot some seedlings, mow part of the lawn and I just gave a thumbs up to another old friend I hadn't heard from in YONKS who posted a lovely picture of his back garden too... it's great that folks are finding such worthwhile things to do and enjoy in order to... keep on keeping on.

Vyper68 likes this.
  6. by Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine
    Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine

Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine Chief Officer

Blog Posts:
    Lovely garden, I could sit in that now and just chill...

Andy Barr likes this.