1. Not old. Vintage. :)

Superman's son has a boyfriend.....Biatch..

Discussion in 'SIG: General Chat' started by Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine, Oct 12, 2021 at 8:20 AM.

1. by Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine
    Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine

Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine Chief Officer

Blog Posts:
    I'm a former comic head who just dabbles now, and it's just been shown on the news that in the comic's, Superman's son is bisexual and has a boyfriend. Firstly I didn't even know he had a son, and it was always that in the comics (and film) he could not make children in his super form.

While it's brave that the comics imitate the real world with Marvel being the first big player to introduce gay characters, it all seems a bit fake though because when it comes down to it all the so-called superheroes are all very butch when it comes down to the superhero doing's.

I just hope we don't get a Superman that says "Talk to the hand, cause the hero isn't listening"....Nooooooooooooo

A Batman that's afraid of spiders...Noooo

Wonder Woman with spiky short hair and tattoo's across her arms...Noooo

What next, Jame's Bond with a lisp and says the curtains are a bit drab in the villains lair..

Vyper68 and Andy Barr like this.
  2. Vyper68

Vyper68 Chief Officer

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, I don’t bother with Marvel these days but I have put my name down for Donny Cates’ Hulk 2021 release in November. DC has gone down the toilet of late, dropped out of Batman a while ago. Then I stopped Detective Comics when Mariko Tamaki got the gig.
    I still have a couple on my pull list, I like the Canto series, Joshua Williamson’s Deathstroke Inc just launched is okay. Batman Reptilian is really good and I’ve just started reading a new 5 parter called “Out” which is a Nazis and Vampires horror book. I still like the story from 2000AD which was German soldiers in the eastern front and vampires. I was able to get a hardback book of the story a while back.
    But a lot of comics these days are guff.

3. by Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine
    Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine

Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine Chief Officer

Blog Posts:
    You know your stuff Richie.. I sample the odd comic like The Immortal Hulk, but I'm a hater of anime type art that seems to be in almost every comic these days. Back in the day I was a Neal Adams fan, his art was just so precise, but I also liked the later Jack Kirby stuff which was pretty out there..

I find the new stuff more depressing than real life..

M.D.Baker and Vyper68 like this.