1. Not old. Vintage. :)

Week of April 27, 2020

Discussion in 'Atari Owners Club News and Reports' started by Timothy Kline, Apr 28, 2020.

1. by Timothy Kline
    Timothy Kline

Timothy Kline Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    Articles:
    Hello everyone, and welcome especially to the new Clubbers joining us this week! We hope you enjoy yourselves and make yourselves to home. :)

I've started adding Articles based on information collected from a recently-defunct board, since the site owner preferred to simply remove or otherwise hide the board without recourse, costing untold hours of contribution from various individuals. While I certainly didn't preserve as much as I wish I had, I hope there's something helpful in the crumbs that remain from the accumulation of information and guides that I had Evernoted over my time there.

Maybe others have, too?

You'll find the Articles here.

That's about it, apart from updating the home slider while our Matt Baker takes a brief break from his restoration project, I don't think I have anything else to report for this week— at least as of this posting.

Keep up the good!

From Michigan, USA,
    Timothy Kline

2. by Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine
    Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine

Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine Chief Officer

Blog Posts:
    Nice one Tim....

Btw, watched your family Campbells thing, I don't think I would have tasted the 55 yr old freeze dried soup...

What a wonderful collection though..

Timothy Kline likes this.
  3. by Timothy Kline
    Timothy Kline

Blog Posts:
    Articles:
    _________

I thought my uncle was going to cry when they asked him if they could try the contents, and he finally, RELUCTANTLY, said okay since he had two of that particular powdery potatoes.

But yeah, me neither! Freeze-dried or NOT!

Having said that, I hope never to find myself so hungry that it's the only thing I find to eat, and have to eat my own words. o_O

--Tim

4. by Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine
    Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine

Blog Posts:
    Lol....Nicely put...

5. by Klyde
    Klyde

Klyde Cabin Boy

Blog Posts:
    Wow you did a great job Tim!

Thank you from all of us who posted in this former board to have backed it up here!

Cheers!

Andy Barr likes this.
  6. by Timothy Kline
    Timothy Kline

Blog Posts:
    Articles:
    Three more Articles are up. Still making my way through the collection.

--Tim

7. by Timothy Kline
    Timothy Kline

Blog Posts:
    Articles:
  8. by M.D.Baker
    M.D.Baker

M.D.Baker Deckhand

Blog Posts:
    Thanks a million Tim. I'd hoped to try and save some of my blog-threads on upgrades and modifications from there, but I didn't expect it all to disappear over night, though I suspected the possibility of not personally being able to get in again after my breach of etiquette.

Timothy Kline likes this.
  9. by Timothy Kline
    Timothy Kline

Blog Posts:
    Articles:
    _________

Thanks, but don't get your hopes up that what I had preserved is what you hoped someone grabbed before the carpet was pulled out. :(

On a positive note, 4 more articles went up this morning, including one of yours. ;)

--Tim

10. by Timothy Kline
    Timothy Kline

Blog Posts:
    Articles:
    Good morning, fellow 6502ers!

You'll find 4 new Articles posted from a now-defunct Atari board, along with a new Player/Missile Graphics System Article based on an index of various magazine articles.

--Tim

11. by Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine
    Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine

Blog Posts:
    Nice one Tim

Thanks