1. Not old. Vintage. :)

Week of July 5, 2020

Discussion in 'Atari Owners Club News and Reports' started by Timothy Kline, Jul 9, 2020.

1. by Timothy Kline
    Timothy Kline

Timothy Kline Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    Articles:
    Good morning/day, everyone!

Got distracted by offline life, but I was able to resume working on providing a mirror for the Z*Magazine archive here on the Club and as of this writing all of the 1986 issues are now available.

Z*Magazine Archive (mirror)

Once completed, I'm hoping to be able to generate an Index similar to what I did with the 3 magazines to make the Z*Mag archive more accessible and user-friendly. Time will reveal whether I achieve that or not, of course.

In the meantime, as the issues are brought in, they are being indexed for anyone to Search. For example: if you use the Search box to search for "Indus," the results now return references found in the available Z*Magazines. Or, "Future Systems" will lead you to the Z*Mag issue where Future Systems announced all Indus GT drive warranties null and void unless an owner purchased a NEW $25 service warranty.

I still need to get more of the recovered Atari Sectors posted, of course, so watch for those in the days ahead. :cigar:

Hope everyone has an amazing, relaxing, news-free weekend!

--Tim,
    An Atari owner

Vyper68 likes this.
  2. by Timothy Kline
    Timothy Kline

Timothy Kline Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    Articles: