1. We're in the beta phase now!

What are you up to during lockdown?

Discussion in 'SIG: General Chat' started by Andy Barr, Mar 26, 2020 at 1:10 PM.

1. Andy Barr

Andy Barr Deckhand

Blog Posts:
    Naturally, I'm looking for your retro dabblings but if you're doing some home D.I.Y. eg repainting the living room Sinclair black or maybe making the back garden/yard look a pleasing shade of Dragon green, then let us know and show and tell, peeps.

This week, Baz has mainly been faffing in the garden as Spring has definitely sprung in downtown 'Ull:

upload_2020-3-26_17-7-11.png
    ABOVE: 2 1/3 panels creosoted - only another 27 2/3rds to go - if I can be bothered to do both sides of the fence - on both sides of the garden.

upload_2020-3-26_17-9-27.png
    ABOVE: I've been planting hostas and various shrubs up with fresh compost and giving them all a good feed.

Anyone else looking to go mad in their garden this year?

2. by Paul Irvine
    Paul Irvine

Paul Irvine Deckhand

Blog Posts:
    I have not done a thing in the garden this year or last, mind you as I don't have a garden I'm allowed.

All I'm doing is loads of washing, not as easy as soap powder is pretty hard to get but got some pods and making sure we have loads of towels and clean clothes, bedding etc. Not played a single game..

More spring cleaning, I'd like to take the shit out from upstairs but I don't think I'm allowed to dispose of my neighbour that way.

Crying shame, she would look so good in a bin being emptied in to the bin lorry!

Andy Barr likes this.
  3. Andy Barr

Andy Barr Deckhand

Blog Posts:
    ROFL!!!

Nice method, mate.

Yeah, offer to do a little D.I.Y. on her obnoxious personality.

That'll improve her outlook no end.