1. Not old. Vintage. :)

Voltages wondering about the Oric-1 - Just to be sure before I toast it!

Discussion in 'SIG: 8-Bit Hardware' started by Klyde, Apr 28, 2021.

1. by Andy Barr
    Andy Barr

Andy Barr Chief Officer

Blog Posts:
    I hear from Richie, Klyde, that a certain Oric-1 object has already arrived at chez Richie!

I do hope sincerely that your parcel still arrives safely, mom ami, as no-one likes to hear of retro goodies parcels going missing or being damaged in the post... they're way way too precious.

Bonne chance.

Klyde and Vyper68 like this.
  2. by Vyper68
    Vyper68

Vyper68 Chief Officer

Blog Posts:
    If your ULA has gone AWOL then I will send you one FOC ASAP hopefully then I won’t use so many abbreviations LOL ROFL LMAO :)

Klyde and Andy Barr like this.
  3. by Klyde
    Klyde

Klyde Deckhand

Blog Posts:
    I have received your PCBs yesterday Richie, they are really neat, and will be very handy! thank you mate!

I also have received the RAM chips, so I can test them.

But Andy what you feared arrived, the ULA was lost by the courier... IFAIK (abbreviation, LOL!) it was delivered to someone else, I don't know where... I have to investigate and ask for a refund.

Richie, before sending me one, let me replace the RAM chips to see where it drives me.

Andy Barr likes this.
  4. by Andy Barr
    Andy Barr

Andy Barr Chief Officer

Blog Posts:
    Aw, Manu, I'm so sorry to hear.
    Let's hope the RAM chips may be the solution and if not - well, a new ULA can only help / be useful in the future etc,

Klyde likes this.
  5. by Klyde
    Klyde

Klyde Deckhand

Blog Posts:
    Not a big deal Andy, but yes it is a shame they delivered somewhere else, maybe the seller did a mistake with my address? I'll try to find that out...

Andy Barr likes this.