1. Not old. Vintage. :)

Zoom in the news..

Discussion in 'SIG: Games (PC, Console)' started by Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine, Apr 1, 2020.

1. by Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine
  2. by Andy Barr
    Andy Barr

Andy Barr Captain

Blog Posts:
    LOL!

So much panic in the news - my mam's convinced she needs to bleach every packet of food that enters her house now - and individual slices of white bread (which is 'bleached' already!)

Aye, so they're claiming Zoom may well be prone to this and that as regards security concerns eh?

They're never slow to rain on the parade of anything that might be bringing hope/joy to people are they?

Maybe we should stand 2m away and press the keyboard/mouse with a litter picker just so that we can observe "virtual social distancing'?!

Better still, why don't we all stand 2 miles away from each other - and our Zoom apps - that way some of us can feck off into outer space (ie. all these so-called experts).

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  3. by Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine
    Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine

Paul "Mclaneinc" Irvine Captain

Blog Posts:
    I think our meetings should be conducted via bake bean cans and string,,,

Safe as houses...Unless we get string cross talk where a birds sat on it..

Andy Barr likes this.
  4. by M.D.Baker
    M.D.Baker

M.D.Baker Chief Officer

Blog Posts:
    It really isn't effecting my family emotionally, life goes on as usual so far, with little thought of the virus, only reminded the occasional trip to the store and the lack of traffic on the roads and in the businesses, but I made a trip to a larger town in between me and Tulsa yesterday, granted it was the traffic hour, but it all seemed business as usual if you were to judge by the amount of traffic alone. But we're already naturally social dinstancing just because we live in the country, in the woods. My mother isn't in the least bit worried, but then she's almost 82, my father died 10 years ago this December, her body is braking down on her and she can't do much anymore. I think she's ready to go. She's said it before every time she's gone into surgury, which has been 3-4 times since I've been caring for her, and everytime she's said she is ready if she doesn't make it through.

Since marijuana was legalized in Oklahoma this past year, by perscription, which is nothing but a legal formality, you can get a card on-line for $100 to legally purchase from dispensories, as they call the stores here in the states. All you have to do is claim and sign to the fact that you have some pain you need it for.But it's opened the door for non-THC (no high) based hemp/mariuana plant remedies and pain relievers in the form of topical oils and balms, and liquid sprays and drops to take internally.

I recently purchased my mother CBD balm and under-tounge spray from marijuana/hemp, but no THC, and is now available in all kinds of stores, no "prescription" card required. She says they are working for her and the pain is much less or gone! So she may change her mind about operations and not caring if she dies now.

Of all the places I would have imagined I'd get the CBD products from, I was told I could buy them at the local Family Video, the last remenence of a bye-gone age in the town, and maybe beyond! But they suppliment their income with the CBD products, and it must be working, what I purchased for my mother (about a month supply) was $100, and, of course, it's not covered by government medicare or her private insurance,yet, but it works for her with none of the toxic side-effects of the synthesized drugs they gave her that didn't wor for her pain.

Have you tried CBD products @Paul Irvine ? Are they available in the U.K.? My mother's shoulder and arm pain was severe enough to have her constantly groaning in pain, even when not moving, she's scheduled a shoulder operation, but it's not for a month or more, and she says the CBD products are releaving the pain.

Andy Barr likes this.